Users - Error when viewing PDF of an Oder in OrderManager

Users - Error when viewing PDF of an Oder in OrderManager

Nguyen Minh Triet
Hi,

I came across an error when trying to view the PDF of an order with
Payment Information that was just filled up with a XX$ credit card
payment.

Sequence of actions:
1. I complete a purchase
2. I go to the order manager and then select the order
3. Go into the Payment information
4. Choose one of the choices and put in an amount
5. Then go back and click on PDF.....I get a pop up with the error
instead of the PDF.

If I do not modify the Payment info, the PDF is generated without
problem.

ERROR:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [OrderPDF]:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error rendering included template at
location [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/order/orderView.fo.ftl]:
freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Expression
orderPaymentPreference.getRelatedOne("PaymentMethod") is undefined on
line 125, column 50 in orderView.fo.ftl. (Error rendering included
template at location
[component://order/webapp/ordermgr/order/orderView.fo.ftl]:
freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Expression
orderPaymentPreference.getRelatedOne("PaymentMethod") is undefined on
line 125, column 50 in orderView.fo.ftl.)

Minh