Users - HOW TO ACCESS SERVICES RUNNING IN A DIFFERENT OFBIZ INSTANCE

Users - HOW TO ACCESS SERVICES RUNNING IN A DIFFERENT OFBIZ INSTANCE

Souvik Saha Bhowmik
Hi,
 I need to call a service running in a different ofbiz instance from one Ofbiz instance. Will the "export" attribute of the service definition tagg help me to serve my purpose. Can someone tell me how to expose the service for other instances of ofbiz and how to access the exposed service. any information on the issue will be of gr8 help.
Souvik