Users - Is body_screen_location necessary in ofbiz3.0

Users - Is body_screen_location necessary in ofbiz3.0

puranisank

Is the data for "Body_Screen_Location" in the table "product_store_email_setting" necessary for email services in ofbiz3.0?

Thanks and regards,
Purani

Re: Users - Is body_screen_location necessary in ofbiz3.0

BJ Freeman
there has been a not of changes since 3.0, including getting emails from
   Pop3 and Imap.
Suggest you get the latest version.

Purani S sent the following on 6/22/06 6:14 AM:

> Is the data for "Body_Screen_Location" in the table "product_store_email_setting" necessary for email services in ofbiz3.0?
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Purani

Re: Users - Is body_screen_location necessary in ofbiz3.0

puranisank

Thanks.
But as we do migration from ofbiz3.0 to sequoiaerp0.8.3.
I need the information.

Purani

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 BJ Freeman wrote :
>there has been a not of changes since 3.0, including getting emails from
>    Pop3 and Imap.
>Suggest you get the latest version.
>
>Purani S sent the following on 6/22/06 6:14 AM:
> > Is the data for "Body_Screen_Location" in the table "product_store_email_setting" necessary for email services in ofbiz3.0?
> >
> > Thanks and regards,
> > Purani

Re: Users - Is body_screen_location necessary in ofbiz3.0

BJ Freeman
in the ecommerce/data
look in demoproducts.xml
search for productstoreemailsetting
for examples on how to import the data.

also it is best not to use the tables, but find the entity definitions
you find in the entitydef folder of each application.
for productstoreemailsetting
look in
applications/product/entitydef/entitymodel.xml

you can also find the entities call out in the webtools section.

Purani S sent the following on 6/22/06 9:30 PM: