Users - Mailing lists URL

Charles Johnson-2
Is this the correct URL for the mailing list archives?

http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/dev/

CJ

Users - ClearCommerce

Andrew Sykes
Hi,

Is anyone using ClearCommerce? Does it work?

--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>

Re: Users - ClearCommerce

Andrew Sykes
Has anyone worked with HSBC ePayments? is this a version of
ClearCommerce?
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>

Re: Users - Mailing lists URL

Yes it seems, but there is no more search in it (yet).

Jacques

> Is this the correct URL for the mailing list archives?
>
> http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/dev/
>
> CJ

Re: Users - Mailing lists URL

Charles Johnson-2
That's what i thought, but it appears, e.g.,  that this mail from Souvik
Bhowmik on October 10 2005:

Hi
I am using the <after-login> and <before-logout> tags of the
Controller.xml to invokecertain events . But they are behaving in a
wierd manner. In certain systems these events are not invoked. Is
there any specific sequence in which these tags are to be organised in
controller.xml. Do thiese tags behave differently in different
environments. In certain Linux environments the events under these
tags are not invoked.
Any reason and solution regarding this issue would be of  great help

Souvik

does NOT appear in the lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/dev/2005-October directory. Is that the right directory?

CJ

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

>Yes it seems, but there is no more search in it (yet).
>
>Jacques

Re: Users - Mailing lists URL

Charles Johnson-2
>>but there is no more search in it

Strangely, that's exactly what i'm working on, and my motive for asking ;-)

CJ