Users - Online Access content expiry

Nguyen Minh Triet
Hi,

I was wondering if any actions are triggered when an Online Access
content of a product has expired; when the current date has reached the
'Thru' date.

If not, how would I go about adding this functionality?

Thanks,
Minh

Re: Users - Online Access content expiry

David E. Jones

Usually we do it the other way around and check the validity and
dates before doing any restricted action. There is no way to trigger
on an end date, but you can setup a scheduled service to poll the
database for any past dates that haven't been flagged as processed
yet or something.

-David