XAP ( Nexaweb ) + Ofbiz

Chandresh Turakhia
Hi ,

Greetings...

Did anyone work with Ofbiz + XAP or OFbiz + Nexaweb.

Any pointers welcome .

Thanks in advance.

Chand

RE: XAP ( Nexaweb ) + Ofbiz

Bob Buffone-2
Sorry,

For not getting back to you right away.  I had my spam filter set to
high and it blocked this message.

Currently I don't believe any one has used either XAP or Nexaweb with
OFBiz. That being said, XAP and Nexaweb could be used easily.  I could
see a couple places for it to be used: 1.) On the management of the
eCommerce 2.) In the actual eCommerce front end.

I would like to help with working out who we (XAP and OFBiz) could
collaborate in some projects.

If users want to enhance features of OFBiz with XAP functionality, a
good way to start would be to use the xModify portion of XAP, to modify
the HTML DOM asynchronously.  This is very easy to use.  I have written
up an explanation of how to do this.

http://www.rockstarapps.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=XAP.Rssreader

XAP widget library may also be helpful and there are sample on the xap
website, on how to use this.

http://incubator.apache.org/xap

Bob (Buffone)

Did anyone work with Ofbiz + XAP or OFbiz + Nexaweb.

Any pointers welcome .

Thanks in advance.

Chand

RE: XAP ( Nexaweb ) + Ofbiz

Chandresh Turakhia
Hi

Thanks for your mail.

We are working on commercial products primarily in m-
commerce side. we do have few projects which we want
to "revitalize" them using open source. Since it is m-
commerce ; J2ME and VXML takes precedence to us.

I can talk to CTO or some one if we can work together to
make "XAP + ofbiz " few modules together and open source
it back to community for web part.

What we are doing is

(1) Write code in xal/ nxml format.
(2) reUse the screen freemaker code
(3) Merge both of them.

e.g. registration ; login ;

help people to convert HTML to XAL + HTML in few screens.

Chand

> Sorry,
>
> For not getting back to you right away.  I had my spam
filter set to
> high and it blocked this message.
>
> Currently I don't believe any one has used either XAP or
Nexaweb with
> OFBiz. That being said, XAP and Nexaweb could be used
easily.  I could
> see a couple places for it to be used: 1.) On the
management of the
> eCommerce 2.) In the actual eCommerce front end.
>
> I would like to help with working out who we (XAP and
OFBiz) could
> collaborate in some projects.
>
> If users want to enhance features of OFBiz with XAP
functionality, a
> good way to start would be to use the xModify portion of
XAP, to modify
> the HTML DOM asynchronously.  This is very easy to use.
I have written
> up an explanation of how to do this.
>
> http://www.rockstarapps.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?
n=XAP.Rssreader

> XAP widget library may also be helpful and there are
sample on the xap

> website, on how to use this.
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/xap
>

> Bob (Buffone)

http://www.bhartitelesoft.com
Telecommunication and E-Commerce solutions for the future.