data directory?

Ritesh Trivedi
Hi,

Can someone please point me to the documentation explaining the use of data directory under various ofbiz applications?

Even better if the documentation covers all the subdirectories e.g. config, script, data etc and the order in which they are loaded/examined if thats important.

Re: data directory?

BJ Freeman
Best documentation is the source code.
unless there is some documents I have missed.
looking in the framework/base/src  will get you started from the beginning.
if you wish to contribute what you find it would welcome.
you can start a section in the
http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/listpages-dirview.action?key=OFBIZ

Ritz123 sent the following on 1/8/2008 6:22 PM

> Hi,
>
> Can someone please point me to the documentation explaining the use of data
> directory under various ofbiz applications?
>
> Even better if the documentation covers all the subdirectories e.g. config,
> script, data etc and the order in which they are loaded/examined if thats
> important.

Re: data directory?

rajsaini
AFAIK, data directory contains seed and demo data for the application.

Raj