demo site not working

hans_bakker
Just tried to look at the demo site and both ecommerce and backend not
working
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices

Re: demo site not working

David E Jones-3

I may be wrong, but it looks like an error in the code has been
deployed. If this has been fixed the re-deploy tonight (in not too
long from now) will fix it. If the bug is still in the code, the demo
site will still be broken.

-David

On Jan 20, 2009, at 11:46 PM, Hans Bakker wrote:

> Just tried to look at the demo site and both ecommerce and backend not
> working
> --
> Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices

Re: demo site not working

Re: demo site not working

hans_bakker
My local version is working fine.....

On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 00:13 -0700, David E Jones wrote:

> I may be wrong, but it looks like an error in the code has been
> deployed. If this has been fixed the re-deploy tonight (in not too
> long from now) will fix it. If the bug is still in the code, the demo
> site will still be broken.
>
> -David
>

> On Jan 20, 2009, at 11:46 PM, Hans Bakker wrote:
>
> > Just tried to look at the demo site and both ecommerce and backend not
> > working
> > --
> > Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices

Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices

Re: demo site not working

Me too, but an ant run-install is necessary

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <[hidden email]>

> My local version is working fine.....
>
> On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 00:13 -0700, David E Jones wrote:
>> I may be wrong, but it looks like an error in the code has been
>> deployed. If this has been fixed the re-deploy tonight (in not too
>> long from now) will fix it. If the bug is still in the code, the demo
>> site will still be broken.
>>
>> -David
>>

>> On Jan 20, 2009, at 11:46 PM, Hans Bakker wrote:
>>
>> > Just tried to look at the demo site and both ecommerce and backend not
>> > working
>> > --
>> > Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices

> Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices

Re: demo site not working

Tim Ruppert
I just spun thru it and it looks good to me at this point.  Please let me know if I need to do anything to fix whatever problems you are still facing.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert