hello world application

Preetam A. B
hello,

i Have build OFBIZ on linux running properly..

can any one tell me what are the proper steps for creating HELLO WORLD APPLICATION ON OFBIZ.

PLZ IN DETAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ..

Re: hello world application

BJ Freeman
you need to ask here
https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=487771

Preetam A. B sent the following on 12/13/2007 9:37 PM:

> hello,
>
> i Have build OFBIZ on linux running properly..
>
> can any one tell me what are the proper steps for creating HELLO WORLD
> APPLICATION ON OFBIZ.
>
> PLZ IN DETAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ..

Re: hello world application

Also you can look at the /framework/example/
this gives you the basics for developing you own app.

Preetam A. B sent the following on 12/13/2007 9:37 PM:

> hello,
>
> i Have build OFBIZ on linux running properly..
>
> can any one tell me what are the proper steps for creating HELLO WORLD
> APPLICATION ON OFBIZ.
>
> PLZ IN DETAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ..

Re: hello world application

hans_bakker
Please read the related webpage page carefully, it is completely
explained there.

--
http://Antwebsystems.com : OFBiz Quality support for competitive rates.

Re: hello world application

Pranay Pandey
For this you can visit this link :
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/tutorials.php
This will be very helpful to you. All things are explained there.