new product type: item rental

Hans Bakker
We have a requirement to rent items like tools, video's cars motocycles
or other assets for a certain period of time.

The items will be handed out and returned at which point a service or
extra charge could be possible for damage.

I was thinking about a product which is delivered and where an automated
return authorization is assigned so the warehouse knows what is coming
back.

let me know any other ideas?

--
http://www.antwebsystems.com :
Quality OFBiz support for competitive rates....

Re: new product type: item rental

Adrian Crum-3
The items for rent are fixed assets of the rental company, not products.

-Adrian

On 8/30/2011 3:58 AM, Hans Bakker wrote:

> We have a requirement to rent items like tools, video's cars motocycles
> or other assets for a certain period of time.
>
> The items will be handed out and returned at which point a service or
> extra charge could be possible for damage.
>
> I was thinking about a product which is delivered and where an automated
> return authorization is assigned so the warehouse knows what is coming
> back.
>
> let me know any other ideas?

Re: new product type: item rental

hiregroupe