once again for us forgetful types(contripbutions from ecllipse)

once again for us forgetful types(contripbutions from ecllipse)

BJ Freeman
i have seen this recently in one of the ML
something about eclipse submission of patches.
Cant seem to find it.
thought it would be a good comment on the
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices
so I could refer to it when I am ready to make patches.

Sorry to bother you.

Re: once again for us forgetful types(contripbutions from ecllipse)

Hi BJ,

I made some comments about Patch from subclipse but not recently. So I'm not sure for what you refer to

Remember, Nabble is your friend : http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?local=y&forum=2740&query=patch+subclipse

The most interesting being http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-46#action_12417609

Jacques

De : "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

> i have seen this recently in one of the ML
> something about eclipse submission of patches.
> Cant seem to find it.
> thought it would be a good comment on the
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices
> so I could refer to it when I am ready to make patches.
>
> Sorry to bother you.

Re: once again for us forgetful types(contripbutions from ecllipse)

BJ Freeman
I am talking about IDE Eclipse and how it is not valid how if formats code.
something about tabs, spaces standardizaton of code format.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 10/18/2007 1:50 PM:

> Hi BJ,
>
> I made some comments about Patch from subclipse but not recently. So I'm not sure for what you refer to
>
> Remember, Nabble is your friend : http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?local=y&forum=2740&query=patch+subclipse
>
> The most interesting being http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-46#action_12417609
>
> Jacques
>
> De : "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>

>> i have seen this recently in one of the ML
>> something about eclipse submission of patches.
>> Cant seem to find it.
>> thought it would be a good comment on the
>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices
>> so I could refer to it when I am ready to make patches.
>>
>> Sorry to bother you.

Re: once again for us forgetful types(contripbutions from ecllipse)

http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?local=y&forum=2740&query=eclipse+space+tabs

Jacques

De : "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

Forgot simpler : http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Eclipse+Tips

> http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?local=y&forum=2740&query=eclipse+space+tabs
>
> Jacques
>
> De : "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>

> > I am talking about IDE Eclipse and how it is not valid how if formats code.
> > something about tabs, spaces standardizaton of code format.
> >

> > Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 10/18/2007 1:50 PM:
> > > Hi BJ,
> > >
> > > I made some comments about Patch from subclipse but not recently. So I'm not sure for what you refer to
> > >
> > > Remember, Nabble is your friend : http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?local=y&forum=2740&query=patch+subclipse
> > >
> > > The most interesting being http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-46#action_12417609
> > >
> > > Jacques
> > >
> > > De : "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

Re: once again for us forgetful types(contripbutions from ecllipse)

BJ Freeman
thanks Jacques:
will put this in the comments so I can find it again.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 10/19/2007 12:31 AM:

> Forgot simpler : http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Eclipse+Tips
>
>> http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?local=y&forum=2740&query=eclipse+space+tabs
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> De : "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>>

>>> I am talking about IDE Eclipse and how it is not valid how if formats code.
>>> something about tabs, spaces standardizaton of code format.
>>>

>>> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 10/18/2007 1:50 PM:

Re: once again for us forgetful types(contripbutions from ecllipse)

BJ Freeman
I found the reference I was looking for

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Coding+Conventions
the comments.
thanks
Jacques

BJ Freeman sent the following on 10/19/2007 7:35 AM: