row-count attribute

NV

row-count attribute

NV
Hi

Can anybody know the functionality of row-count attrubute of form tag?

Thanks in advance
Venkat

Re: row-count attribute

BJ Freeman
what would it be used for?
you may be able to achieve what you want another way.

NV sent the following on 10/11/2006 1:48 AM:
> Hi
>
> Can anybody know the functionality of row-count attrubute of form tag?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Venkat

Re: row-count attribute

Alex D. Fleming

 BJ I didn't understand what you are trying to explain through row-count attribute.
 Can you please explain me in detail about this attribute ???

NV <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

Can anybody know the functionality of row-count attrubute of form tag?

Thanks in advance
Venkat
 Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail.