shutdown-service?

Dimitri Unruh-2
Hi all,

I have seen in the serviceengine.xml the 'startup-service'-tag.
For my application I need one service, wich is called everytime the server
is shutting down.

Is it possible? Maybe through one definition in the serviceengine.xml?

Kind regards

Dimitri Unruh

Lynx Consulting Group
Johanniskirchplatz 6
D-33615 Bielefeld
T: +49 (0) 521 / 52 47 - 408
[hidden email]
http://www.lynx.de

Re: shutdown-service?

David E Jones-2
Such a thing could certainly be developed but I don't believe there is anything like that yet in place. I believe there is some shutdown code for the service engine that we could attach something to and then add another tag to the serviceengine.xml file to support it.

-David

Dimitri Unruh wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have seen in the serviceengine.xml the 'startup-service'-tag.
> For my application I need one service, wich is called everytime the server
> is shutting down.
>
> Is it possible? Maybe through one definition in the serviceengine.xml?
>
> Kind regards
>
> Dimitri Unruh
>
> Lynx Consulting Group
> Johanniskirchplatz 6