OFBIZ

2275429
We need to develop application which should support document management & CIFS (common internet File System)
Is it possible to develop such application using  OFBIZ  frame work .
please reply

thankyou
ANIL BHAT

Re: OFBIZ

David E Jones

Yes, it is possible.

-David

On Nov 20, 2007, at 4:13 AM, 2275429 wrote:

> We need to develop application which should support document
> management &
> CIFS (common internet File System)
> Is it possible to develop such application using  OFBIZ  frame work .
> please reply
>
> thankyou
> ANIL BHAT

Re: OFBIZ

hans_bakker
Have a look at dataResource in the content component.
under the recently button 'navigate' there is document category tree
where you could organize your documents in a tree organization.

--
http://Antwebsystems.com : OFBiz Quality support for competitive rates.