how to set up different skins for ofbiz back-end

how to set up different skins for ofbiz back-end

ttux
Hi,

I would like to be able to set different skins for ofbiz.

I found that I can change most of the look'n feel in
framework/common/webcommon/includes

Here is what I would like to do:
I create folders for each skin in framework/common/webcommon/includes/ like:
framework/common/webcommon/includes/skin1
framework/common/webcommon/includes/skin2

Then I have to change where it's looking for these files to add the name
of the skin.

So my question is:

Where is the parameter that defines to ofbiz it has to look in
"framework/common/webcommon/includes/" in order I had skin1/ or skin2/, ...

A subsidiary question, is there a search engine somewhere for the
mailing list archive?

Thank you for your help.

Re: how to set up different skins for ofbiz back-end

De : "Marc des Garets" <[hidden email]>
> A subsidiary question, is there a search engine somewhere for the
> mailing list archive?

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Plugin+search+tools+for+Firefox+using+Nabble

Re: how to set up different skins for ofbiz back-end

Adrian Crum
Marc,

There is an example of how to do this in the recent SVN trunk. Check out the rtl support. Search the
project for maincss.css and mainrtl.css.

The capability is there to have skins in OFBiz, but the problem you will run into is the embedded
HTML styling. We are working on eliminating the embedded styling, but it is a slow process.

-Adrian