order entry voor configurable products

Hans Bakker
To avoid duplicate work,

anybody working at the order entry process for configurable products?

i try to enter the product PC001 and get the message:
Configuration Is Not Valid

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: order entry voor configurable products

BJ Freeman
not sure if any work has been done but I remember a discussion about
configurable products in the last two years.
Maybe someone else will remember the specifics better than I.

Hans Bakker sent the following on 7/16/2006 5:22 AM:
> To avoid duplicate work,
>
> anybody working at the order entry process for configurable products?
>
> i try to enter the product PC001 and get the message:
> Configuration Is Not Valid

Re: order entry voor configurable products

Hans,

you have to go to the product detail screen, select the options and then
  click the "verify configuration" link; then you can add the product to
the cart in the standard way.

Jacopo

Hans Bakker wrote:
> To avoid duplicate work,
>
> anybody working at the order entry process for configurable products?
>
> i try to enter the product PC001 and get the message:
> Configuration Is Not Valid

Re: order entry voor configurable products

Hans Bakker
Jacopo,

I know this is there in the frontend eccommerce process, but the customer
wants it in the backend order entry process.
Hans

On Sunday 16 July 2006 23:52, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> Hans,
>
> you have to go to the product detail screen, select the options and then
>   click the "verify configuration" link; then you can add the product to
> the cart in the standard way.
>
> Jacopo
>
> Hans Bakker wrote:
> > To avoid duplicate work,
> >
> > anybody working at the order entry process for configurable products?
> >
> > i try to enter the product PC001 and get the message:
> > Configuration Is Not Valid
Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: order entry voor configurable products

Jacopo Cappellato
The same screen is available in the back end order entry screen, you
have to browse the category in the left column (Configurable PC, I
think) and select the product to go to the detail page.

Jacopo