using a view-entity within a view-entity

using a view-entity within a view-entity

ian tabangay
Hi.
I was just wondering if using a view-entity (defined from ofbiz) as a member
of another view-entity advisable?

---
Ian Tabangay

Wat is the use of Entity ProductStore

manish-25

Hi;

Please tell me the purpose of this Entity ProductStore.

With Regards,
Manish.K
www.cevalsoft.com

 Go Green
  Print only when necessary.

Re: Wat is the use of Entity ProductStore

Prateek Jain-6
Hi manish

ProductStore entiry is contains all data related to store store.It is
attched with a facility which is responsible for its order
fullfillment.It also contains all related setting like
catalogs,facility,tax,order.
you can checkout it from store in catalog  webapp

Regards
Prateek Jain
Hot wax media
[hidden email]

manish wrote:

> Hi;
>
> Please tell me the purpose of this Entity ProductStore.
>
> With Regards,
> Manish.K
> www.cevalsoft.com
>
>  Go Green
>   Print only when necessary.

Re: Wat is the use of Entity ProductStore

the best place to get this information is in the Data Model book Vol I.
there is a section on modeling the Ecommerce.

manish sent the following on 8/19/2009 1:18 AM:

> Hi;
>
> Please tell me the purpose of this Entity ProductStore.
>
> With Regards,
> Manish.K
> www.cevalsoft.com
>
>  Go Green
>   Print only when necessary.

http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1237480&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro
Systems Integrator.

i wan change database from derby to postgres

manish-25
Hi;

I did as it said in the document like add the postgres connector framework\entity\lib\jdbc and changed the entityengine.xml (http://pastebin.com/m3fb3cffb)
But it is not working for me...
After running ant run-install, i tried to open the ofbiz web page put it was showing sequence id error

With Regards,
Manish.K
www.cevalsoft.com

 Go Green
  Print only when necessary.

Re: i wan change database from derby to postgres

you need first to make sure postgres is setup correctly
it requires setup outside of ofbiz to operate.
please use the postgres mailing list to verify this.

manish sent the following on 8/19/2009 3:26 AM:

> Hi;
>
> I did as it said in the document like add the postgres connector framework\entity\lib\jdbc and changed the entityengine.xml (http://pastebin.com/m3fb3cffb)
> But it is not working for me...
> After running ant run-install, i tried to open the ofbiz web page put it was showing sequence id error
>
> With Regards,
> Manish.K
> www.cevalsoft.com
>
>  Go Green
>   Print only when necessary.

http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1237480&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro
Systems Integrator.

Re: i wan change database from derby to postgres

Abdullah Shaikh-3
You have not specified the database name.

The datasource you are using is (datasource-name="localpostnew") and
in "localpostnew"
the jdbc url is
"jdbc-uri="jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432"